This smoothie is very healthy, and tastes great at the same time. I love to make this smoothie for my breakfast. Try this yummy smoothie. :)
Take ¾ cup chilled green tea. One cup of pomegranate juice, one banana, peeled and one cup of unsweetened almond milk.
Blend all the ingredients. Chill and serve this yummy smoothie.
Over the last few decades green tea has been subjected to many scientific and medical studies to determine the extent of its long-purported health benefits, with some evidence suggesting that regular green tea drinkers may have a lower risk of developing heart disease and certain types of cancer. Although green tea does not raise the metabolic rate enough to produce immediate weight loss, a green tea extract containing polyphenols and caffeine has been shown to induce thermogenesis and stimulate fat oxidation, boosting the metabolic rate 4% without increasing the heart rate. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_tea
Despite pomegranates not having loads of nutrients compared to other fruits, pomegranate juice has antioxidants (and lots of them) and a good amount of health benefits.
In a pan heat oil, add onion paste, garlic-ginger paste and chopped tomatoes. Stir for 3-4 seconds. Add coriander powder, chilli powder and salt to taste.
Now add meat and potatoes. Mix well. Add 2 cups of water and cook covered on low flame until meat is done. Garnish with coriander leaves and green chillies.
Mutton 1/2 kg
Onions (paste) 2 medium
Garlic-ginger paste 2 Tbsp
Coriander powder 2 tsp
Red chili powder 2 tsp
Tomatoes 1/2 kg (4-5)
Green chilies 3-4 (whole)
Coriander leaves 2 Tbsp
Salt to taste
Ingredients required for mixture:
- 200 gm Besan
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cooking oil for adding to besan
- Salt to taste.
- Cooking oil
- Water .
- Onion paste (1 no.)
- 1 Chopped tomato.
- Fenugreek seeds (10-12)
- Dry red chillies (2-3)
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Red chilly powder ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder ¼ tsp.
- Salt to taste.
Method for mixture:
- Take besan in a deep bowl and add the following ingredients:
- Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp oil
- Sprinkle water to the above mixture to give crumbly texture.
- Now roast this mixture.
- Heat 1 tbs of cooking oil in a wok. Add pinch of asafoetida, garlic, dry red chillies, onion paste and tomato. Cook for 3-4 mins.
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilly powder, coriander powder and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add roasted mixture and mix well . Add some water to make gravy.
- Cook for 5-6 mins.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with roti or rice.
Khandvi is a savory snack from the Indian state of Gujarat, India. It is available readily all across India as it has become a very popular item. It is commonly known for being part of the appetizer as it is a great dish for starters. Many people choose to buy it from a local sweet shop rather than preparing it at home because it may seem difficult for some people. Making Khandvi at home is not hard at all – in fact, it is very straight forward and simple. wikipedia
Gram Flour (besan): 1/2 cup
Sour Buttermilk: 1 cup
Coconut Scraped: 2 tablespoons
Coriander Leaves, finely chopped: 4 tablespoons
Sesame Seeds (til): 1 teaspoon
Mustard Seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin Seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder (haldi): 1/4 teaspoon
Green Chilies (chopped): 3-4 pieces
- Take besan, add buttermilk , turmeric powder and salt and mix properly , make a smooth batter.
- Take a plate and smear oil on the surface of plate. Keep plate aside.
- In a pan, cook batter on low flame until it becomes thick.
- Spread the batter on oiled plate in thin layer.
- Cool it for 5 minutes and then cut it in shape of stripes. Now roll the stripes.
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, green chilies and curry leaves. Add sesame seeds.
- Temper this on rolls.
- Garnish with coconut and coriander leaves.
Mint leaves – 10 sprigs
Coriander Leaves – a small bunch
Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Chat masala – 1/4 tsp
Salt – to taste
Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
Sugar – a pinch
Chilled water – 2 cups
- Grind Mint Leaves and coriander leaves in blender to fine paste.
- To this, add 2 cups of chilled water, chaat masala, salt, mango powder, sugar and cumin powder. Add lemon juice.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Garnish with mint and coriander leaves.
- Serve chilled.