- All purpose flour ( 2 cups)
- Wheat flour ( 1 cup)
- Onion ( 2 finely chopped)
- Potato ( 1 boiled and mashed)
- Green chilies (2-3 chopped)
- Nigella seeds (1/2 tsp)
- Coriander leaves (1 tbs)
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp)
- Red chili powder (1/2 tsp)
- Coriander powder (1/2 tsp)
- Mix all the ingredients (except butter).Then start kneading the dough by adding little water. Apply few drops of oil and cover it. Let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Take small sized ball from dough and roll it.
- Roast nicely from both sides by applying butter.
- Serve hot with curd, pickle or chutney.