- Five spice (½ tsp fennel seeds, 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds, ½ tsp cumin seeds, ½ tsp mustard seeds,½ tsp nigella seeds)
- Potato cut into cubes (1 cup)
- Cauliflower (1 cup)
- Carrot cut into cubes (1 cup)
- Pumpkin cut into cubes (1 cup)
- Yard long beans (1 cup)
- Climbing Spinach (1 cup)
- 2-3 hot green chilies
- ½ tsp turmeric pwd
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp sugar
- Mustard oil
- Heat oil in a pan, add all five spices (nigella seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds and mustard seeds).
- Add green chilies, salt and sugar.
- Now add all the vegetables and let it cook.
- Serve when vegetables are done.