- White bread slices – 10
- Onion, finely chopped – 1
- Green chillies 2-3 (finely chopped)
- Ginger piece 1 inch (finely chopped)
- Roasted peanuts, crushed – 3 teaspoons
- Rice flour – 4 tbs
- Yoghurt – 2 tbs
- Soda bicarbonate a pinch
- Fresh coriander leaves, chopped – 2 tablespoons
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Cut the bread slices into cubes.
- In a bowl add all ingredients and mix well to make a dough. If mixture is very soft then add ½ tsp of rice flour. Then take a small ball, flatten and make a hole in the center with your finger. Then deep fry till golden brown. Serve with coconut chutney or green chutney.