- Chicken salami – 50 gms
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Gram flour- 4 tbs
- All purpose flour-4 tbs
- Eggs- 2
- Turmeric powder/ red chilli powder- 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Crack eggs in a separate bowl first.
- In another bowl, put gram flour and all purpose flour.
- Now add eggs and whisk
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Add water ( as needed to make a thick batter).
- In a wok, heat oil, dip chicken salami into the batter and fry until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.